Sunday 25 November 2012

Here we go.

Assignments are due in this week. I got my referral back from Mick, I think me and Dan were the last ones to get them back so we have a bit less time to do it, Mick was happy with my assignment but for some reason 2 guides were missing, I swear I done all of them but oh well. Bernie said that some people hadn't sent there assignments in so I sent them again, as you may have noticed (If anyone looks at this blog more than once) I have changed the background and just generally gone from grey and orange to black and blue. I think at the end of this week my timetable changes, I think it may be for the worse as on some days I finish at 5! Luckily I still have Wednesday off to study although I usually leave that for the weekends. College is going well so far and I'm not having any problems so it's all good. I'm going to post some more stuff over the week so keep a lookout and my next college post will be Sunday as usual. I think after this week we can stop posting on here but I'm going to try and do it for the next 2 years so I can look back. Thanks for reading, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment